Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm off! Here you can follow the trip!

So, I'm just about off to Scotland. After a lot more to do than I thought today, I'm finally off. Packed loads of food for the first week and get everything else ready. There will still be some time to tie up lose ends in Inverness before transferring to Poolewe on Monday! Here, or on this link, you will find position updates once or twice a day. The actual walk will start on Tuesday April 8 in Poolewe, on the west coast, but I'm flying today, April 5, to Edinburgh.


A more complete Interface can be found here to play with. If I can, I'll be updating this blog when I have electricity and a mobile data connection. That'll likely be once I get to Aviemore. Now I get some 3 hours of sleep before I have to make my way to the airport!

1 comment:

  1. In case the above does not work : check it's set to history all, fill all in the menu bar. Alternatively, try this link, which will only show the last 7 days though:http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0mIMOUhjNgXJrrf63zNKfB9hqeETCfFp6

    ReplyDelete